I have paid for my order, so why does the order status still show 'Waiting for Payment'?I have paid for my order, so why does the order status still show Waiting for Payment ?
I have paid for my order, so why does the order status still show Waiting for Payment ?
If you make payment via Secure Payment using a credit card, it will be reflected in our system immediately. However, if you make the payment by using Western Union or T/T, it will normally take 7 business days for the funds to arrive. When the payment is received, the status will change to ‘The supplier is preparing to ship your order.’ as the picture below shows. Please wait patiently. If there is still any problem related with payment, please contact our LiveChat Service Team.
- How do I close TradeManager?
- How do I know if a supplier is reliable?
- How do I close my account?
- I want to register another account using my registered email address from my existing account. What can I do?
- How can I choose to pay my Trade Assurance order with credit card?
- What is the Biz Club?
- What behavior will be recorded in relationship history?
- What are the terms available?
- Who pays the e-checking fee？
- How can I change the interface language of My Alibaba?
- How do I verify my bank account for e-Checking SEPA?
- Do the credits have an expiry date?
- What can I do if I forgot my password for AliExpo account?
- How can I submit a Buying Request via Alibaba.com App?
- What is 4506T and why do you need it?
- How do I place a Secure Payment order?
- Who are Assessed Suppliers?
- Is the Business Registration Certificate number the same as the tax identification number?
- Why I can not download the TradeManager?
- What is Messages & Contacts?
- My order did not arrive. What should I do?
- How do I pay for my Secure Payment order?
- Why did my credit card payment fail?
- What kinds of fees apply for payments made by credit card
- Do all Alibaba.com suppliers accept Secure Payment?
- I have paid for my order, so why does the order status still show 'Waiting for Payment'?
- Why can’t I view visitors’ information on AliExpo?
- How does Secure Payment work?
- Where can I use Secure Payment?
- How long do I have to wait before I can pay for my Secure Payment order?